Friday, October 12, 2012

To me, being polite isnt really that difficult. My mother raised me to be polite. So it is juts how i act now. Mostly its towards women and elders but i still do it. The guy code kinda gets in the way so i tend to just follow that instead. But like simple things such as saying please and thank you are just things i think you should do. Its both polite and respectful. Elder women and women with strollers generally appreciate it the most. i help women with little children just by opening the door. Its a simple gesture of kindness. I always feel bad because my mother said no one ever helped her when she was with our stroller for 4. People mostly just gave her dirty looks instead. So i try my best if simply just for the thank you back and a smile. Its always a little bit of sunshine to my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment